Saturday, December 06, 2008

Holiday Delights

Feeling just like one of Santa's elves these past days, I have been working diligently to hand stitch little poetry books that are all headed for the post next week.

There are still copies of this new little book available for gift giving. Purchase one as a wonderful treasure for yourself or for someone special in your life.

My little shop is also filled to the brim with other charming holiday delights, such as NEW! Winter Inspired Gifts of Nature Tags, Everyday Gifts of Nature Tags, and copies of my first poetry book, "Small Glimpses, One Life's Earnest Path".

Any of these would make a perfect stocking stuffer, and every purchase comes beautifully wrapped, ready for giving.

I will continue to package orders this weekend, along with helping hubby decorate the house with lights, a beautiful tree and of course wrapping lovely presents to go under that tree.

I thought I would leave you with an excerpt from the pages of "Quiet Moments, A Reflection of Days Unfolded

" this low light at end of day
the brilliant sky in fiery hues of gray,

a crescent moon sings us to sleep
under the blanket of winter's keeping,

mere reflections of noble simplicity
just a remembrance of life's sweet majesty"



UPDATE 12/9 - ALL December 10th PRE-ORDERS for "Quiet Moments, A Reflection of Days Unfolded" were shipped on MONDAY, December 8th. There are 4 books available to ship immediately. Once those have sold the next set of PRE-ORDERS will be mailed out on December 20th.

1 comment:

Susan Tuttle said...

Hi Tracie Lyn,
Thank you so much for all the kind words on my book!

I am very excited to hear that you have a book coming out! Keep me posted!

Susan
xoxo