Monday, July 27, 2009

Reveling in the Last Days of Summer


A new month is swift on the heels
of these July days, and I am busy
preparing for new adventures.

One of the places I will be enjoying
at the end of August is Valley Ridge.

If you can imagine a small slice of
heaven in the middle of rural western
Wisconsin, then you MUST be thinking
about Valley Ridge Art Studio. I am
excited to share that I will be teaching
Nature Inspired, a two-day workshop,
at Valley Ridge on August 29th - 30th.

This visit to Valley Ridge is particularly
poignant and exciting for me. I will be
celebrating the debut of my new book.
I am thrilled to come to rural Wisconsin
to be among friends, as well as being
completely enveloped by the beauty of
nature and the serenity of this place.
I will be hosting a wine and cheese party
on Saturday night and each person will
receive a FREE autographed copy of my
book, Nature Inspired


There is still space available. I hope you
will join me for these festivities!

Find out all the detail... here