Monday, November 30, 2009

Feel the Magic!

Hard to believe we are saying goodbye to another month as
December 1st comes knocking at the door.

Hours become mere minutes, and minutes seen like seconds
when I spend WONDERFUL moments carefully preparing
cheerful boxes filled with bright and festive holiday treasures.

The northwinds have begun to blow, here in the Plains, and the
sky has turned to a snowy colored gray. A chill in the air, the
sounds of Christmas music drifting through the house, and
baskets of BEAUTIFUL ornaments decorating my studio are
definitely the PERFECT way to start a holiday celebration off
on the right foot.


There are only a few days left to purchase SHIMMERING Aviary
Delights
from my little shop. So be sure to stop by and pick out
a unique hand-made treasure to grace your home or give as a gift
for someone special!

May your heart be merry and light as you bask in the warmth
and MAGIC of this Joyous Season!

1 comment:

turquoise cro said...

Can't wait to get my sweet birdie!!! Yes, it is December 1 tomorrow!! I can't believe it! I've got to get busy and decorate!