Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Awakenings!


I am home again... easing back
into a familiar routine and feeling
deliriously happy, deliciously
contented after a full week of
Artfest Magic & Wonder!

Finally, there are signs of life in
the garden with tiny buds and
bright green sprouts popping
up everywhere. I am so eager
to spend time outside. To clear
away the remnants of a bygone
season, in order to make way for
this fresh start.

The weather is teasing us with
warm windy days and sometimes
sunny, sometimes cloudy skies.

I have also caught a few, slight
glimpses of shadowy silhouettes
upon the frosted glass of the
front door. A red finch and his
mate have been visiting my
Winter wreath that I have yet
to change.

I keep hoping these two lovers
will decide to nest in among the
artificial branches.

Slowly, I am making my way
through suitcases, and supplies,
and downloading pictures from
my adventures. Very soon, I will
be ready to share my student's
INCREDIBLE creations with you.

3 comments:

Cori Lynn Berg said...

I just love the way the photo fits in that frame ... so cool...

Melly Testa said...

Welcome back Tracie! I love spring too and await your next update!

Jane LaFazio said...

welcome home tracie! can wait to see your pics from your road trip.