Thursday, March 04, 2010

Thinking of Haiti and Chile


My sweet friend, Rebecca Sower, has been
so tireless in her efforts to collect donations
for the relief efforts in Haiti and now Chile.

Several weeks ago, I mailed a package off
to Rebecca filled with several art treasures.
Small Gifts of Love and Faith that I created
with my own hands, that now are being sold
to help collect monies for her charity.

I feel so proud and honored to be a small
part of her noble cause.

My pieces are listed on the Haiti By Hand Etsy
site. I invite you to drop by the Haiti by Hand blog
to see these works and other art donated by
more wonderful artists.

The rains have begun. Please keep the Haitians
in your thoughts and prayers. Much more damage
is being caused by the rains. Now in Port au Prince
they are living under tarps and in the mud.