Thursday, April 22, 2010

Celebrate the Month of May

I am home from my travels to Chicago, where
I spent several days teaching at the Spring
International Quilt Festival.

I can hardly believe how quickly the time has
passed. Here we are almost at the end of April.

However, I am excited to celebrate this new
month, brimming with wonderful memorable
moments to come, such as May Day, Mother's
Day, and Memorial Day.

In honor of this last breath of Spring, I have
spruced up my little shop with some DIVINE
treasures that are sure to capture your heart!


I am offering two very beautiful lavender sachet
designs that are reminiscent of vintage letters
and envelopes. (The envelope design is shown
above)


Each sachet is filled with the most fragrant buds.
These buds are of the highest quality and come
from Apifera Farm, which is artist owned and
operated by my adorable friend, Katherine Dunn.
Every sachet is hand-stitched and decorate with
various ribbons, vintage lace, and a nature inspired
shipping tag.

I am also extremely pleased to bring back, by popular
demand, copies of both volumes of my little poetry
books. Each petite 4" x 6" book is filled with original
poems and accompanying artwork printed in full
color. Every copy will come exquisitely gift wrapped.

These treasures are available for a very
limited time only - now until May 30th.

Purchase one or all as a PERFECT May Day
gift, Mother's Day present, or perhaps a
wonderful treat for yourself.