Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Greeting December


It is the first day of a new month, and the last month of 2010.
Hard to believe the year is winding down, and soon we will be
welcoming 2011.

It is also the official start of the Christmas season. I am nestled
in my studio today, drinking a hot cup of winter blend tea,
reveling in the sweet ambience of joyful holiday music wafting
through the air, and preparing to paint and collage a nature
inspired artwork that I will plan to use for the front of this
year's Christmas card.

I am also excited to have some lovely single holiday cards and
sets of holiday cards to offer in my little shop.

I invite you to take a look as they are the PERFECT way of conveying
your personal, heartfelt sentiments to that special someone you
wish to remember at this time of year. These paper treasures will
only be available until December 15th, so don't wait!