Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nifty Gifty!


Thanks to the lovely Lyric Kinard and her outstanding new DVD,
Bead It Like You Mean It, over the last several weeks I have been
having wonderful fun trying out all sorts of nifty beading techniques.

If you remember from this post, I had created a sweet little felt
Blue Jay Pin to wear to International Quilt Houston. Well, I could
not resist but make my co-teacher and fabulous Mother-in-law,
Marylin Huskamp, a matching felt Chickadee Pin. I think she
will be surprised, don't you?



I can not say enough good things about this DVD. Lyric's instructions
are thorough, clear, concise, and easy to follow. Being a complete
novice, I so appreciated the steady, yet relaxed way she presented
the various methods for adding beads to dress up any project.

And just for Red Door Studio Blog Readers, Lyric is offering her DVD
for a very special price. But hurry because this offer only lasts through
Friday, October 28th.

Get your copy of Bead It Like You Mean It, today!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Isn't that DVD great? I received my copy that I won on your blog and I am so excited to share it with everyone I know. Thanks. And have a great time in Houston!

Dianne said...

Your mother-in-law will love her gift! It's very cute and special!