Wednesday, March 14, 2012

BUNNIES, BEES, and BIRDS... OH MY!


I have updated my shop with NEW goodies!

There are fabrics from my new collection,
Garden Tales by Windham Fabrics and other
treasures.

To celebrate this Grand Re-Opening, I am
having a Sale!!!

See below for details...

Grand Re-opening SALE!

Buy two item, get 10% off.
Buy three items, get 15% off.
Buy four or more items, get 20% off.



*Please write "Grand Re-Opening" in your notes
to seller to receive a refund through PayPal. This
sale does not apply to shipping, tax, or previous
purchases.

This offer applies to all items in the store thru
Midnight EST on Sunday, March 25.

2 comments:

dls said...

I just received the fat quarter of your bird fabric.... it's beautiful. Is there anywhere locally I can get a couple of yards of the same. Have checked the Windham Fabric website and it appears to be out of production?

Anyhow, love, love your work! Thank you for all the fun postcards...it's awesome having such talent in the neighborhood!

Regards, Donna

Mary T. Pratt Salmon said...

me too in Texas.
Mary