Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Tutorial: Cupcake Decorating
Having MORE FUN! with the stencils from
my NEW! Line by Stencil Girl Products.
Today, I am sharing a tutorial, using my adorable
stencil images as decoration for your Springtime
and Easter Cupcakes.
1. First, trace the bird image on to a piece of
heavy cardstock. I am using the Swallow Stencil
in the above image.
2. With a small pair of embroidery scissor, cut
out the bird shape.
3. Using your favorite color of acrylic paint, cover
both sides of the bird shape.
4. Once dry, punch to small holes- one at the top,
one at the bottom. Make sure the holes are in a
5. Using a cocktail toothpick, thread the toothpick
through the two punched holes. The bird shape may
bow just a little.
6. Finally, place the decorative bird toothpick in the
center of the cupcake.
YUMMY! And Beautiful too...
Order both the Song Birds and Swallows Stencil Sheets...HERE.