Thursday, June 14, 2012

In The Studio - Going With The Flow

Lately, I have begun to ease into a familiar flow, a conscience rhythm to my days, here in the studio.  It is a comforting feeling to have this constant in my life, happily due to my current work load.  However, sadly for now, I must suspend my weekly Journaling The Garden series. Although, I hope to work in my beloved book as time permits, but the hours slip by so fast.
There are more sneak peeks to share, glimpses of good things happening and the creative process...





6 comments:

Janee said...

Each of these images are just beautiful. Looking forward to hearing of your summer adventures! ~Janee

Pilgrim said...

I will miss these weekly posts, but I understand. your work is so beautiful

Jeannie said...

I too, will miss the journal through the garden posts. Your goldfinch is magnificent! It looks just like the little guy I am watching at the feeder right now. Be happy!

Lee Weber said...

Yu are SO talented! Each piece is just gorgeous!

aka: eye-poppers said...

I'm so impressed. I see so much light and feeling of joy. Hope.

aka: eye-poppers said...

I'm so impressed. I see so much light and feeling of joy. Hope.