Friday, May 30, 2014

Tender Moments

Longing to sharing a few tender moments, I sat perched on a stool in the laundry room, my gaze transfixed by the unfolding of moments out a small window.  I have carefully listened every morning for the sound of their voices, and have waited until just now to create a memory of their visit.  

Watching them, I knew it would be soon.  And so it was.... they took their leave, today.


Glenda Hoagland said...

Beautiful, thanks so much for sharing.

Katherine Dunn said...

How wonderful to be an observer of this moment!

Laura said...

I have some in a birdhouse on my shed. I've tried to peek in to get a look but they are too far in and I can't see them. I watch and listen several times a day hoping to catch them leave. I love that you got photos and shared them with us.

Peg Englishman said...

how incredibly adorable!

Sharon Hermens said...

Please come back. I miss you.