Monday, June 03, 2013

A Winner, Although No Losers When Sharing Joy!

Many Thanks to all who left comments sharing bits of joy from their lives with readers!

I am very fond of the following quote by Frederick WM Faber - "There are souls in this world which have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

So without further adieu, I am excited to announce the winner of Gina Rossi Armfield's new dvd, The No Excuses Approach To Drawing and Watercolor is... Sherry Greenpeck of Say It In Color.

1 comment:

Say It In Color said...

Ohhhh, Tracie Lyn.....what a wonderful thing to find this morning as I drink my coffee!! Thank you for offering this DVD....and I hope you are healing and being comforted each day with the loss of your Mother....we really never lose them in our hearts....I miss my Mom so. I SOOO love your work and just got your book....I just found some old postcards I had collected years ago and want to use them in my art with hopefully some of my bird friend's portraits!