Sunday, January 06, 2008

Images of LIFE

We have all heard the cliche', "A Picture Says a Thousand Words". Well this cliche' is definitely understated when it comes to the photographs found in the Premier Issue of Life Images.

These beautiful moments captured are only enhanced with the stories or poetry shared by each artist. And, I am BEYOND THRILLED to tell you that a few of my own stories are tucked in among these elegant pages.

I invite you to pick up your copy. This publication is definitely a GREAT way to be inspired for the new year.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tracie! I love your photos in this issue. They really stood out!

Deryn Mentock
http://somethingsublime.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

i've been WAITING to see this, and now that I know you're in it, i'm a-rushing RIGHT OUT to get it! xoxo
Happy New Year!

Shari Beaubien said...

I'm so not surprised to read you're included in this publication, Tracie! I can readily see how wonderful a fit you would be! Congratulations. And I can't wait to see your new journal pages for the upcoming year! Love, Shari

Diane Duda said...

Looks beautiful Tracie.
Congratulations again!

xo
Di

Leslie said...

There is no limit to your talent! I noticed you there right away when my issue arrived.

Congratulations!

Judy said...

Looking forward to getting a copy -congrats!