Tuesday, April 07, 2009

ALL SMILES!

I am home from Artfest, and to say the
experience was MAGIC is an understatement!

This is my first day back in the studio,
so while I organize photos (in order to
make a proper blog post), catch-up on
emails, handle miscellaneous what-nots,
and urgent to-dos... I thought you might
like to see the heartwarming smiles from
just a few of the INCREDIBLE friends (both
old and new) that inspired my days.







After seeing all those beautiful, radiant faces,
you just can't help but be happy too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great way to capture your adventure at Artfest. All smiles thanks to you!!

paperbird said...

smiling faces are contagious!!!!

Tina Cully said...

I think we look pretty good after a 3 1/2 hour flight!! lol. I feel so blessed to have met you at Artfest and now know that you live within driving distance. Love your blog, and hope to keep in touch!!

Lori S-C said...

wonderful pictures of the joy! Wish I had been there, at least to ride the ferry with you again!

Maija said...

What a bunch of happy people! I think next year will be the year I return to ArtFest!