Sunday, July 19, 2009

More Sneak Peeks!

ONLY a month and a half to go before the release
of my new book, Nature Inspired!!!

Over the weekend, my publishing company, Quarry,
posted on their blog the SNEEK PEAK of a SUPER
project from my book, called a Gathering Journal
.

It is very unique and INCREDIBLY useful, as it provides
nature collectors with a convenient, temporary storage
space to protect those gathered findings, like leaves
and flowers. Plus, it is an ideal size for bringing along
on any outing or trip, because you just never know when
you might discover such treasures.

Since Quarry was kind enough to provide this glimpse,
I thought I would post a BONUS SNEEK PEEK page that
corresponds PERFECTLY with the Gathering Journal.

(click on the image to enlarge)
And remember, I am currently taking pre-orders for
Nature Inspired with details on how to purchase
a copy located in the right side margin of this post.
Each book will be autographed and comes with a
Limited Edition print.

Also, as an additional Thank You for pre-ordering my
new book, you will be eligible to win 1 of 2 original
artworks shown in my current article in
Somerset Studio
. So don't wait to be including
in this FABULOUS give-away. Winners will be
chosen on the book release date of September 1st.