Monday, May 07, 2012

Gifts for Mother's Day

With Mother's Day right around the corner, my on-line shops have some wonderful treasures perfect for any mother...



* 10 Piece Fabric Fat Quarter Bundles on Sale-$10.00, through Sunday, May 13th 

 * Wonderful Lavender Sachets made from Hand-dyed Fabric inspired by Vintage French Letters 

* Fabric and Buttons from my Nature Inspired and Garden Tales Collection (create a custom assortment!)


* Original Artworks, Small Hand-painted Pieces (MANY THANKS!  Currently All Pieces are SOLD OUT)

I am happy to specially gift wrap all Mother's Day orders and ship direct to the recipient,  simply leave a note in the comments section.  Order by 12 noon, Wednesday, May 9th to insure a Mother's Day delivery.


3 comments:

winnsangels said...

Hi Tracie. I wanted to let you know I have placed a link to your blog on my most recent blog post. I love your Mother's day gifts shown here and find your nature inspired fabrics to be so very beautiful.
Thanks for all the inspiration.

Tammy said...

oh darn! I missed the little originals!! Your bunny is so wonderful! Hope you are having a super week Tracie! I got your book and calender from anmazon! WOW!! So awesome, I have an insane amount of ideas swirling in my head from all your inspiration and techniques! xoxo Thanks so much for sharing your process and techniques. {{HUG}} Happy early mothers day. Tam

Mystic Blue said...

Your work and blog are so inspiring. Thank you!