Wednesday, March 20, 2013

In All Things... There is Value


Dearest Friends... I am so incredibly grateful beyond measure for each and every sentiment, kind offer, and encouraging word! I have been blessed to meet the most amazing people in my travels and my every day. And in times like these, I feel the miles between us all disappear with such wonderful love and support. None of us knows how long our journey will last here on earth, but I pray everyday for God's guidance. I am convinced that I was placed here in this life to share my talents and gifts with the world through my art. This purpose has now become even more magnified by the recent events involving my mom. So, I continue to paint as a way to soothe my soul and continue sharing my story! Thank you... thank you all... for standing beside me united, lifting me up in this time of sorrow.